New to Online Marketing and/or Marketer’s Mojo? Then, Start Here:
Internet Business Resources:
There are many programs I use on a regular basis to run my internet business. Here is a list of my absolute essentials:
Amember – For a shopping cart and affiliate program.
Amazon s3 (super cheap) – To host my training materials and videos for download (so I don’t fill up my hosting with stuff).
Audacity (free) – To edit audios for my website, programs and podcast.
Audio Acrobat – To host and play my audios.
Aweber – To host and build my email lists.
Backup Creator – The plugin that backs up and moves website.
Basecamp – To manage my product creation, email marketing and outsourcing.
Camtasia – To create videos for my website and training programs.
Filezilla (free) – To transfer files to my website when I don’t use WordPress.
Gimp (free) – To create graphics for my websites and my marketing.
iThemes Builder – The theme that rocks my website design.
Open Office (free) – To create my training materials and turn them into PDFs.
WordPress (free) – To build my website(s).
Choose a Business Model
The first thing you must do is choose your business model and your target market. There are some really amazing ways to build a business on the internet that lead to a lifestyle of freedom like no other profession. Below you’ll find links to some blog posts and free reports that teach you on various business models to make money online.
- Home Business Opportunity – 3 simple steps to figure out what kind of home business you should start.
- Start an Internet Business for $100 or Less – This is the notes from a great presentation I did that you’ll get lots of value out of if you’re just getting started.
- Service Business Overload Cure – Leverage your skills as a Virtual Assistant for higher profits.
Build a Website
- Build A Website in WordPress – Learn why you should blog, and why WordPress is the ideal blog platform.
- Small Business Site Design – This article has a short video on how to make a free website using WordPress.
- How To Make A Website in WordPress – This free report walks you through how to host a WordPress blog.
- Four Ways To Make Your Website Sell – This free report tells you how to make your website sell in four steps. Learn what to do to what not to do.
Design your Website
- Why Learn Website Design – Learn why you should learn website design as a value in blogging
- Website Design Mojo – Website design mojo is a course to design your blog/website.
- Website Design Service Pricing Checklist – This is a pricing checklist for website designers.
Build an Email List
- Start Building Your Email List Now – Learn why you should start an email list and completely walks you through how to make an email list.
- 4 Ways To Build Your Email List Faster – Learn how to build your email list in 4 simple steps.
- Case Study: Adding 800+ Email List Subscribers – Learn how Angela got 800+ email list subscribers and how you can to.
- Beginner Guide to Affiliate Marketing – A free guide that shows you how to make your own affiliate marketing program.
- 49 Ways To Fire Up Your Affiliate Program – A free guide that shares 49 things you need to do to fire up your affiliate marketing program.
- 7 Tips For Making Affiliate Sales From Your Websites and Blog – A free guide that you should print out, so you can fill in the quick assignments towards making more affiliate sales.